Friday 4 May 2018

Lily-Mai's Sporting Year (so far)

The sporting events that I’ve been to:
Cross country x2, football, athletics, rowing, indoor football, swimming, SAQ , netball talent day, dance x2, netball, football PLP, QuickSticks, Multiskills talent day.

My favourite sporting event:
 My favourite sporting event was either Football, dancing or cross country, I like doing sporting events because I like doing different sports. If I haven’t done a sport before and been picked for it I like to try a new sport like this year I did SAQ and I wasn’t too sure what to do but I did it.

Why I like doing sports:
I like doing sports because I have fun playing them and I enjoy going against other schools because in some sports you have to work with other schools with people you don’t know.

The whole aim in sports competitions:
The whole aim in sports competitions is to have fun and take part and sometimes it’s about winning all the sporting events are really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment